
I can't believe the weekend is already over, but it's Sunday night and Terry and I are about to sit down to a delicious (and not good for you) meal of home-cooked chicken pot pie and mashed potatoes. We actually started the weekend off with a trip to Providence to see Seinfeld at the Providence Performing Arts Center. That's him on stage in the not-so-clear pic. He was awesome, and highly worth the drive. Also, the Providence theatre is one of those gorgeous gold-gilded ones, so that was a bonus. If you like Seinfeld, I highly recommend seeing him when he comes by on his tour.
This weekend I also made a trip to a bridal outlet with half off designer wedding dresses, and was highly overwhelmed. The saleswomen were so pushy! Stephanie had my back, and continues to talk sense into me before I put my credit card down. It was my third attempt to find a wedding dress, and I will have to keep looking. If you have any suggestions for places, please send them along!
Finally, this weekend was nice and warm, and will likely be the last nice day of the year. I've been investing in warm (and water resistant) clothes to try to make it through. All of those people who live in warm places (I'm thinking of you, Sara and Robyn), I'm jealous.
No comments:
Post a Comment