

It snowed again this weekend in Boston. Not too much, just five or six inches, but I'm tired of winter already! We also haven't had hot water in our building (shown above) since Friday night, so we're feeling very chilly. Every now and then the faucet runs luke warm, but it never lasts long. As such, we haven't done too much this weekend, but we did get out to look at some wedding ring possibilities and to get some groceries. Otherwise, we've been snuggled under blankets eating junk food. We've gotta bulk up to ward off the chill. We did learn how long it would take to fill the bathtub with warm water by heating water on the stove... I just can't imagine how people bathed before hot water heaters. Anyway, happy winter everyone!
1 comment:
oh man...I don't miss winter in boston. you and terry need to come down to our tropical paradise once drew and I get a place of our own.
Post a Comment