Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kid Movie Time


Terry and I went to see the new movie "Coraline" this weekend. A very good movie that was totally creepy. It's animated, but still pretty scary, part of which involved taking out people's eyes and putting in buttons instead. Yeah, buttons. I find that a somewhat creepy concept. Also, it's in 3D, which is a nice touch. I think Terry and I were the oldest people in the theatre without children. Overall though, we really liked it, and then went to get margaritas and appetizers for dinner afterwards. 

This weekend we had a warmup in Boston, with temperatures into the 40s and 50s. Terry even opened the windows for a little while to bring in some fresh air. Hopefully this is a sign of the end of winter! Cross your fingers. 

2 comments:

Sonja Burns said...

I want to see it. I had a good friend in high school that loved Tim Burton so I became a fan at a young age. He is awesome and disturbing. Also, I go see kids movies all the time and I don't have kids either.

sara v. said...

I read this book this summer....totally creepy. I want to see the movie when someone is not atached to my boob every two hours.